My Boy.

My Boy.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Nursery

Tony has completed the beautiful nursery!! Lakely is absolutley going to love it! Although we don't have the furniture yet, it's still fun to just go in there and look around; such a cheerful place :)



4 comments:

Lori Nichols said...

SO PRETTY!!!! I can't wait to see it with all the furniture! Doesn't having a room done and a name picked out make it feel all the more real?! You need some new belly pics soon, too! I think we'd all like some evidence that you actually are pregnant, Miss Tiny Thing! ;)

Lea said...

Thank you!! Yes, it makes it SO real, and SO fun :) My belly pics are coming right now...definitely NOT tiny anymore. I'm just getting to where I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. I better be getting used to it since I have 3 more months of it though!

LeAnn Hammitt said...

very cute!!! did tony put the chair rail & other up? if he did good job for him!

Lea said...

Thank you! Yes, the room was a light sage, but we (he) added the bead board and chair rail. SUCH a transformation from before! I wish I would have taken pictures beforehand to compare.