I went to the doctor today for my weekly check up. Blood pressure was good, she didn't have any complaints about my weight(what?!), and she didn't seem too concerned when she "checked" me. HOWEVER, she usually is very firm and short with her words when she says that there isn't anything going on down there, and today she was much more relaxed with her explanation. She said that there really isn't TOO much going on...what the heck does that mean?! I guess since she knows I'll be back next Friday, there isn't anything to get excited about. Very interesting indeed I tell ya.
4 comments:
LOL. They see it everyday. I was excited to go to my weekly visits. I was not dialated or anyting during that time. I would always get excited to go like ohh "getting close" and then get let down for nothing happening. Hope all goes well next friday.. Keep us posted and I hope miss lakely takes it easy this last couple of weekes for you. Oh yea can you message me on FB your address! Thanks
I know! You really think they're going to tell you something great, then nothin'! Ha! They induced you didn't they? Was there a reason, or just cause?
I went for my 39 week appointment and they had done an ultrasound the week before because they said that I was measuring kinda small. When the dr got back the ultrasound results she said that lilys belly looked small so she was like wanna have a baby. All & all lily was fine her belly was fine. They just thought that she was not getting the proper nutirents and since I was 1 week away they went ahead and induced me. I was only 1cm and then I had cervidil for 12 hrs and only gained a half so I had a c-sec. They are more pro active these days about getting those babies out of there.
Sounds good to me! I want an ultrasound to see what's going on in there! I'm hoping Friday the doctor will actually TELL me something cool ;P
Post a Comment