Our first VA Beach trip as a family! We were all caught up around the house, the weather was phenomenal so off we went to the oceanfront for the weekend! We had an amazing time. Lakely was beside herself playing in the sand and waving at all the people on the beach. The water was actually super cold so Lakely and I watched from the shore as Tony headed out to body surf. He said it was fine once you got in, but he never stopped telling me how cold the water was once he got out! (I think it was a ploy to get me in.) Anywho, we are loving living close to the water; can't wait to create fun, new memories here with my babies!

Snack time!

I love my Daddy

Her little ruffle bottom

Right after she ate a handful of sand...

Tuckered out!
1 comment:
AAWWW! She's just so tired out she fell over to rest...so sweet!
Post a Comment