Thursday we woke up to lots and lots of snow! We had a slow morning, Lakely napped and my mom and I sat around, drank coffee and chit chatted for awhile- so nice and relaxing! After nap time we all got ready and headed to the MALL! Gramma bought the princess some super cute clothes and we played on the playground for a bit.
That night we dined on some Mexican. We found a place that makes Guacamole at your table- INSANE! Lakely absolutely loves it, she double dips like it's her job. Who would of thought that a toddler would like that?!
Friday was a big date night for Tony and I! He had been traveling during the week and I had been looking forward to this for days!! My mom stayed in and watched Lakely while we took on the town- so much fun! We went to a place called STILL for some drinks and Tapas. Headed on over to Roger Browns for another drink, then stopped back off at a bar near our house before we walked home...I have to admit, we should have come home right after our first stop because we sure paid for it on Saturday!! IT WAS AWFUL! I haven't felt that sick since before Lakely was born! I just kept thinking we had to stay out because we could, not because we should. Oh well, we wasted our Saturday and chilled on Sunday! Lakely happened to be an angel over the weekend thank goodness!!
We went to Parker's for a play date :)
Ring-a-Round-the-Rosie
CHEESE!
This card is SO funny!
Shiloh Pitt look-a-like
She loves anything to do with closing and opening doors ;P
All 3 are SO NOSEY
Peek-a-Boo!
Enjoying the people watchin'
I LOVE SLIDES
Practicing her wheelbarrow
Fun on the bars!
Look @ me swing :)
DATE NIGHT!
Photo shoot complete with hand on hip :)
2 comments:
Lea - Lakely is just fabulous. And no wonder you haven't had time for updates, you all have been crazy busy!
We'll have to have a guacamole party next time you're in town -- it's Charlie's favorite, too -- Wholy Guacamole from the store is really good and freezes well...plus it's a fun treat to pull out! Miss you guys!
Love it!! Looks like y'all had a great V-day! And - we love some guacomole too - especially Kate! She loves to dip anything and everything! Love and miss y'all!
Post a Comment