I know I have majorly slacked on my blog for weeks now, but I'm not sure where all my time is going! Every time I turn around I'm another week pregnant and a size bigger! My last OB appointment was mid-November and it went really well. The heartbeat was still in the 150's and my weight gain is sticking around 5 pounds. So no complaints thus far, EXCEPT for the postponement of my 20 week u/s! We were supposed to go in for that appt right before I left for Atlanta, but the practice I go to refuses to perform that u/s before 20 weeks (I'll be 19), meaning I STILL don't know if it's a boy or a girl! Now I have to wait until the 30th and I think I might explode. I'm trying to talk Tony into going to a private u/s practice to get a sneak peak but it's not working....
On another note, Lakely is doing fabulous! She is talking up a storm and has the greatest sense of humor! She is now my #1 shopping buddy; so patient- LOVE HER.
With this second pregnancy, I'm showing so much faster than I did with Lakely...I hope that doesn't mean I'll get bigger than the first! I've been taking belly pics since 7 weeks along, so here are a few to show the progress.
7 WEEKS
12 WEEKS
16 WEEKS
I'll be 18 weeks tomorrow!
Just a quick reminder of actually how LARGE I was with Lakely...OMG. This is just hours before I delivered- still @ work I'm proud to say!
6 comments:
That is the most toned baby belly I've ever seen! You look fabulous!
YAY! Love the bump, SO cute! In a few months I need all your "look this fabulous after a baby" secrets! :)
You look so good! :) Keep working on Tony- he just has to break! Tell him that would be the BEST Christmas gift! :)
When I saw the first pic, I thought that was your most recent pic! Lol!! You have such a cute bump! If y'all decide to find out in GA I have a great place I'd recommend!
Thanks Jenny! I'm losing the "toned" look rather quickly!
No problem, Laura! Luckily most of it is water weight so it'll come off fast!
I'm workin'on him Kristina!! He's tough to break though.
Ha! That would be amazing if it was, Kristin! I'll let you know. The odds aren't good though :( How much is it, do you remember?
Sorr, just saw your comment...they usually offer deals so the price changes. I want to say it was less than $75. Google Baby's First Images. It's in Alpharetta, but I heard they have another location now. :)
Post a Comment