My Boy.

My Boy.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

3rd Trimester!

Welp, it's official, we're about to have another kid! I can't tell you how fast this pregnancy has gone. By this time in the pregnancy with Lakely, the nursery was painted, furnished, decorated and all the clothes were washed and ready. We would even have time to go in there and just sit, look, and daydream about our little girl because we were so ahead of schedule on everything. This time, not so much. We did however manage to get it painted; I guess that's a start. Still waiting patiently on furniture and bedding-who knows when that'll come. We did get a crib sheet in the mail though, yippee! ;)

Finally painted!


Our big helper


Teacher with his student


Master Painter


Proof I helped do something

Lakely had her Valentine's party at school and it was the cutest thing ever! I love getting to watch the kids interact. Here are some snapshots of the day:

Valentine's morning


Bed head


I love presents!


Leaving for the party


I caught her sitting by Mikey, (in white) during circle time


Wash up before snack time!


Munchies


Juice mustache :)



I went to the doctor for my glucose test and am thrilled to say, "I PASSED!" I was so nervous because I had to do the 3 hr test with Lakely and it was horrible! Blood pressure was good, weight was decent, and beginning the 29th, I'll see the doctor every 2 weeks!! Insane!

Here is the latest "profile" of Cashton- 28 wks and growing!

2 comments:

The Plummer's said...

Love the update!! Your belly is too cute and Lakely is getting so big!! I love how long her hair is getting - we just cut Kate's yesterday to get it all one length so hopefully it will really start to grow now! Saw your post...you're not the first one to tell me I don't look pregnant but let me assure you that I feel HUGE! I'm sure I'll pop within the next week or two...can't believe you're in your third trimester and i'm at 5 months! Craziness! Love and miss y'all and hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day! :)

The Johnson's said...

I cannot believe you are in the 3rd trimester already! Woo hoo! That is so exciting! I cannot wait to see the room finished- looks great so far! Lakely is as cute as ever!