My Boy.

My Boy.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Our Little Striker!

Last week was a big one for Ms. Lakely!! She started PreK-3 and had her very first soccer practice with her team. Talk about a rude awakening from her relaxed summer! She suddenly began to see her classmates three days a week at school AND had to hit the soccer field bright and early on her Saturday morning! It's so tough getting older ;) Getting a pep talk from Daddy In action... Listening to instructions from Coach John H20 break! She's telling me she's "worn out!" (We still had half an hour to go!)

3 comments:

The Plummer's said...

I love it!! I'm sure Lakely is having a blast...Kate's favorite part of soccer is the snack afterwards - haha! So wish they could be on the same team...Kate's the only girl on hers besides one other little girl! Miss y'all and hope you're doing well! *Finally got around to blogging today too...I can't find the time anymore -LOL!

Jenny said...

She looks like quite the little athlete -- but still our favorite princess! ;o)

The Dungan's said...

She looks so cute in her soccer outfit! I can't believe how big our girls are getting :)