My Boy.

My Boy.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Blogger Virgin

Today is my first entry I've EVER done with this whole BLOG phenomenon. I think I'm going to like it! I just hope weirdos aren't on here looking around through people's info...we'll see. Anywho, today was my day off from work. I love Wednesdays, especially since this particular Wednesday was my 5th day off in a row! WooHoo! Tony and I were in Kennesaw this past w/e hanging out with the fam and seeing the Allman Bros at Chastain Park. Good times had by all, that's for sure! Today was a day that I could just hang out, no stress, did some laundry, and ran some errands....days like these are my favorite :)

3 comments:

Your favorite Aunt said...

Great job LAMBCHOP! I am so proud of you!

Love you,
MIL

Anonymous said...

You're bookmarked!
~ Aunt Chris in B-town

Unknown said...

OK, you're bookmarked with me as well. You better be CrAzY!
U P