My Boy.

My Boy.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Job!

This has been a REALLY big week in the Barlett household! Tuesday night I get a call from a friend that informs be about a job position she heard about. She gave me the number I needed to call in order to set up an interview. I called Jenny one of the hiring managers and we scheduled an interview for the following day since I'm off on Wednesdays. I was SO nervous b/c the job sounded PERFECT for me! The company is Eye Surgery Center of Charleston and I would be the front office manager. I had my interview, met Jenny and Becky and it all went really well! She told me that I wouldn't hear anything until the following Monday b/c they had several more people to interview, so I was prepared to wait throughout the weekend....WELL, she called me THURSDAY (the day after the interview) and offered me the job!!!! I am so elated! I can't believe it! I thought for sure that someone with medical experience would beat me out of the position!!! I can't wait to start; November 10th will be my first day ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to keep your "eye" on the goal!...sometimes I kill me!!!
U P