My Boy.

My Boy.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Neighbors?

So Grammy and Poppy have put in an offer on a place near us and we're patiently waiting!! Ever since we moved to VA Tony's folks have been wanting to get a second home here so they could be close to us (Lakely). They were two days from closing on another property about a month ago and thank goodness they backed out. Seeing this place and it's location over the other one makes the wait worthwhile. It's so fabulous! Funny thing is, it is right down the street from where Tony and I used to live before! If you would have told me five years ago that we would be back in the same area again, I wouldn't have believed it. I guess we'll just have to see; keeping fingers crossed!


The condo


The pool is right on the water


I could see myself sitting here this summer watching the boats go by :)

4 comments:

Lea said...

They got it! WooHoo :)

Jenny said...

Absolutely gorgeous...I think maybe you should see if they need "caretakers" and just give up your house hunt -- you'd have a pool!

Lea said...

I hear ya!! I'm looking into that.

The Plummer's said...

Beautiful!!! I'm sure you'll be getting your tan on this summer!! :)