My Boy.

My Boy.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pigtails and Crew Cuts

Tony and I decided to take Lakely to get her FIRST hair cut today! I was so nervous because I wasn't sure it was all that necessary, but I'm so glad we did it! Now that all the uneven ends are gone, her curls just bounce as soon as they dry.

Despite what her Daddy thought, Lakely acted like a mature little girl and sat there without a peep the entire time! This gives me hope that some day soon we'll be sitting in salon chairs getting our hair and nails "did!" Can't wait :)


Loving the taxi chair she got to sit in.


BEFORE


Ahhh! I was so nervous!


Not a care in the world...





She just sat there and was a complete Angel!


AFTER


All done!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So fun! Don't you just love milestones! I would give anything for Lakely's curls -- now that she and Mommy both have fancy new 'dos...I think Tony should take you on a date!

Dupree Family said...

Isn't that place GREAT?! Aidan sits in the plane and Roman sits in the firetruck (he hasn't got a haircut yet, he just wants to fit in:). Lakely is so gorgeous!!