My Boy.

My Boy.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Wrap-Up

What an amazing Christmas we had this year with our family! I've been off this site for almost 4 weeks, so I have a lot to catch up on and many more blogs to read! First off, we spent about 2 weeks in Atlanta with our family and friends for the holidays, got to share our AMAZING news, had some delicious meals, much needed relaxation, and of course made great new memories :)

Christmas for days!

Miss Santa


Christmas Eve with Gigi (93 yrs. young!)


Christmas morning under the upside-down tree


Santa's helper passing out gifts


Her favorite gift, go figure!


Loving her new dress up clothes


Unwinding with Poppy


Me and the hostess with the mostess


Watchin' Mickey with Mimi and Belle


CHEESE!



We also shared some exciting news while we were there...



Already a field goal kicker...this is him in action!


Big feet like his Daddy!


Sweet profile


NO MISTAKES HERE PEOPLE!



To sum up the post, here are pictures of our new home. It's been a couple of months since we moved, but I never slowed down long enough to take pictures. Here they are:



Kitchen


Dining Room


More Dining Room


Living Room


More Living Room


Master


Lakely's Room


Nursery (Eventually)


3rd Floor Guest


TV Nook


Playroom sans new toys...where will they all go?!


2012 is going to be fabulous for everyone, I just know it!!

2 comments:

The Plummer's said...

Can I please just say that by looking at your pics it made me want Kate and Lakely to have a play date so bad?! They would be two peas in a pod...definitely fun-loving little girls! And, that's a lot of milestones in the post!! Here's to 2012, a new home and a beautiful baby boy (your mom looked so proud holding the boy sign!!)! :)

Lea said...

I know!! They would have a blast! Maybe some time before they're both driving?! ;)