My Boy.

My Boy.

Friday, March 2, 2012

The perfect duo

Where should we go next?


Look at me Mommy!


~SKATING~


Snack break


My girl


Our dear friends Jenny and Charlie, (sans Jason), came to visit this past w/e and the kids had a blast! They played so well together, listened to their mommies, shared snacks and even took naps each day = amazing! Jenny's post will trump mine for sure but my attention span just isn't right lately...just ask her! Haha! It was great to catch up and just relax for a few days. Nothing like not having a care in the world besides what the next meal will be! We already miss you guys; until next time!!

I have a few quotes that I just have to mention before I forget. Lakely has been such a hoot lately! Oh, and FYI, if you happened to read the potty training post several weeks back, she is on track again!! It only lasted a few days and it just happened to be the weekend that we were buying loads of baby stuff for Cashton...coincidence? I think not!

1). Scenario: Jenny and Charlie are about to leave and before walking out the door Charlie gives Lakely a kiss on the cheek. (SO ADORABLE).
Lakely: More! (as she taps her cheek)
Me: More what?
Lakely: More kisses, Mommy!
Then she runs to the front door to wave goodbye and blow kisses several times before allowing me to shut the door.

2). Lakely: Where's Daddy
Me: Work
Lakely: Why? (Thanks Charlie :)
Me: To make money
Lakely: For me?!
Me: Yes, for you!
Lakely: Pink money?!
Me: No, green.
Lakely: Yayayayay! (clapping like a crazy lady)

3). Scenario: I'm in the bathroom about to hop in the shower when Lakely waltzes right in.
L: Why you have no shirt, Mommy?
M: Because I'm getting in the shower.
L: Oh. (looking at me in disgust)
M: Hand me my towel and I'll cover up if you're going to stay in here.
L: Thank you! (as she hands me my towel to wrap up in)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

LOL! Isn't this age an absolute blast! Thank you again so much for the awesome weekend...and for the Lakely quotes! Love them!